HICCC is headquartered at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC). A leading clinical, research, and educational enterprise located in northern Manhattan, CUIMC is home to four professional colleges and schools that provide global leadership in scientific research, health and medical education, and patient care.
Our patients are cared for at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (NYP), located on the CUIMC campus. The top hospital in New York City for the past eighteen years, NYP staff provide comprehensive and compassionate care to our patients.
Our affiliation with CUIMC and NYP includes several partner organizations and collaborators:
- New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY
- Harlem Hospital, New York, NY
- Bassett Healthcare, Cooperstown, NY
- Helen Hayes Hospital, West Haverstraw, NY
- Lawrence Hospital, Bronxville, NY
- Hudson Valley Hospital
- James J. Peters VA Medical Center, NY
- Stamford Hospital, Stamford, CT
- Valley Hospital, Ridgewood, NJ
- Bronx VA
- American Hospital, Paris, France
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev Faculty of Health Sciences-Israel