The Mark Foundation Emerging Leader Awards
The Mark Foundation Emerging Leader Awards support innovative research from the next generation of leaders in cancer research. These grants are awarded to outstanding early career investigators to support high-impact, high-risk projects that are distinct from their current research portfolio.
- A PhD, MD or equivalent is required.
- Applicants must be 3-8 years from the start of an independent faculty research appointment as of December 31, 2020 (i.e., the official start date of the appointment must fall within the calendar years 2012-2017).
- Term: $250,000 per year for three years beginning February 1, 2021
- Letters of intent will be accepted through June 4, 2020
- Visit our website for additional details and submission guidelines.