The Biomedical Informatics SR now uses the iLab Core Management System for instrument scheduling and billing.
To register for an account:
- Click here to login and register
- Log in with your UniID and password
- Upon successful authentication, you will be prompted to select your PI/lab from the pull-down list and provide your phone number.
- If you are not already in the system, you will be prompted to submit the completed registration form. Submission will notify your PI and/or Department manager of your lab membership request
- You will be sent an email with basic instructions on using the system. However, you will not be able to place orders with your new account until your membership request is approved by your PI and a chartstring is assigned to you.
- After logging in, select the Biomedical Informatics core and click on the tab “Request Services”.