HICCC shared resources use iLab Core Facility Management software, an online system to streamline the process of scheduling, ordering and billing for core service requests. To place requests or schedule equipment, go to https://cumc.corefacilities.org and log in with your Columbia UNI and password. External users must register by following instructions on the login page and will be sent login credentials by email.
iLab has integrated with Columbia’s directory which will allow you to log in to iLab with your Columbia UNI, however, a one-time registration is necessary to set up an account to place service requests in iLab. Please follow the instructions below to register.
To register for an account:
1. Click here to login and register
2. Log in with your UniID and password
3. Upon successful authentication, you will be prompted to select your PI/lab from the pull-down list and provide your phone number.
4. Submit the completed registration form. Submission will notify your PI and/or Department manager of your lab membership request
5. You will be sent an email with basic instructions on using the system. Your lab membership request will also need to be approved.
A few notes:
1. You will be required to supply payment information on all reservations and/or requests when working with the core facilities.
2. If you do not have access to any payment information please contact your PI or Business Director to resolve this.
3. iLab works best in Firefox or Chrome browser. The URL is https://cumc.corefacilities.org
If you have any issues with the registration process or working with the core facilities via iLab please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.