Some of the symptoms caused by GTD can include:
- Vaginal bleeding during pregnancy or not related to menstruation
- Uterus size larger than expected during pregnancy
- Severe nausea and vomiting during pregnancy
- High blood pressure, with headache and swelling early during pregnancy
- Shortness of breath, dizziness, and fast and irregular heartbeat caused by anemia during pregnancy
- Signs of thyroid irregularities: feeling tired, short of breath, fast heartbeat, shakiness, sweating, trouble sleeping, weight loss, more frequent bowel movements.