Jianhua Hu, PhD, MS, Director
The mission of the Biostatistics Shared Resource (BSR) is to provide statistical support to HICCC investigators from the study design stage of a project through to its execution, analysis and interpretation, and finally, to the dissemination of the work. The objectives of this resource are:
- To collaborate with HICCC investigators in the design, conduct, analysis, interpretation and reporting of their clinical, laboratory and population science studies.
- To collaborate with HICCC investigators in their research initiatives and grant proposals.
- To collaborate with HICCC investigators on scientific publications.
- To advise the HICCC Protocol Review and Monitoring Committee by providing statistical review of the design of studies and their conduct.
- To provide short-term statistical consulting to HICCC members.
- To conduct methodological research which will lead to improved methods for study design and data analysis in cancer research.